Thread: Ezek 35 & 36
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2002, 11:12 AM

Wink The truth shall set you free!

...Rivkah, what if you had a choice to make, concerning the interpretation of prophecy? You could either interpret the ones spoken of (the desolate ones) as being those of the Assyrian and Babylonian desolation, (we of our time now freed), or you could put the prophecy into our own times. (we are dead meat!) What direction would you take? In the interpretation of prophecy, this same choice is ever present. Most people interpret to bind and distroy the people of our own time. The fewest will choose to place the prophecy in the background. Now suppose that YHWH would make the interpretation fit a single persons escotalogy, a person not of our choosing. Would you hope that the "chosen one" would be of past revelations or an X-tian believer of current catastrophy? I myself, like an easy day, freed of the belief that the day of YHWH is coming. Now if the day of YHWH is found to be in the past, then "John" might be "Elijah" to Malachi's foretelling of the (great day of YHWH). But the telling cannot be 2000 years out of date, so could "John", really be Elijah? If the day of YHWH was at hand in the time of (jesus), then it came and passed. But we didn't notice it, because it belonged to YHWH's own people. If we are callous to Yahudah's suffering, then perhaps YHWH will let the X-tians prophecy our own distruction.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

33 Thus saith the Adonai Elohenu; (**In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities**) I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. Isa. 36: 33, 34

---------------------------------------------------------

...This is easy enough to prove, {that all Israel is righteous and cleansed of their sin} from the written texts of the tanakh. This I have done already. But I'm not going to cover X-tianity with this blessing. They will have to cover themselves. Rivkah, will you go naked or will you cover yourself and prove all Israel righteous?

...Rivkah, who are the desolate ones? Your fate is in your hands!

...Baruch Hashem,....Michael