View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 03:04 PM

Thumbs down Abortion On Demand And Shame Sex Marriage!

Hi Everyone,
Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shame Sex Marriage is now the Law of the Land, that is, the United States of America. I am a citizen of the State of Missouri in the United States of America, and I also possess citizenship in the Promised Land, that is, My Messiah Yahushua who became a man in order to gather into ONE all the incarnate souls of the ELOHIM. These spirits all had a preexistence ages before the creation of man which is recorded in Genesis. Man was created so that these incarnate souls could eventually be made manifest as the Sons of ELOHIM.

Please follow this link which will take you to a post that gives you some indication of the true purpose of man:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...M-Have-An-EL#7

I ask who is it that would inspire men and women to make laws which would make it difficult for the ELECT of Messiah to become incarnate and be manifested as the Sons and Daughters of the ELOHIM? HaSatan and his demons hate our incarnation, and they are committed to promoting anything that will hinder the Holy People of ELOHIM from being born into this world. This is why abortion on demand was made legal in the United States, and it is also why Shame Sex Marriage is now the Law of the United States of America.
Methinks that it is high time that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM be exalted in our Land. As it is written:

Psalms 119:126
126 It is time for YAHWEH to work: for they have made void thy law.

Consider these words:

John 4:34
34 Yahushua saith unto them, My food is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Is abortion on demand and the practice of homosexuality any part of the work of YAHWEH?
Thanking any in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
Sincerely, Latuwr