View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 02:42 PM

Thumbs up The Pathway of LIFE!

Hi Everyone,
Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
Shabbat Shalom!

While the command for men and women to be fruitful and multiply (Genesis 1:28) lies outside of what the Apostle Paul considered to be the Law (see Galatians 3:17), I accept the above commandment to be a work of the Law because in my thinking anything commanded by YAHWEH ELOHIM is Law. Whenever anyone fulfills a command of YAHWEH, they have completed or accomplished a work of the Law, and whenever anyone completes a work of the Law, one has obtained righteousness thereby.

The problem with works of the Law is that they must be considered as a whole should anyone attempt to obtain life in the flesh by doing them:

Leviticus 18:5
5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YAHWEH.

Consider also the voice of YAHWEH through Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 18:20-23
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith ADONAI YAHWEH: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

In your own personal belief or faith, do you yourself understand that people, barring physical death by violence, will grow old and eventually get sick and physically die, as a result of their sin? What is it then that we should tell the sinner? Shall we tell the sinner that he or she may continue in their sin and live? Absolutely not!

Here is what the Law says about the practice of homosexuality amongst men:

Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

To not lie with a man as with a woman is a work of the Law. Does your own personal faith allow you to throw away the righteousness of the above work of the Law by informing the practicing homosexual that they can have life without repentance from their sin through their faith in Messiah Yahushua? Is that what your faith says?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
Sincerely, Latuwr

Proverbs 12:28 In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.