View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 09:48 PM

Thumbs up The Reason For Sexual Purity!

Hi Everyone,
Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I had no idea that the tragedy in Taiwan was a gay pride event. Unless an individual repents of sin and begins to engage in both physical and spiritual righteousness, there exists no way of escaping physical death. The Law requires the physical death of the sinner, and some sins are more grievous than others. The Apostle John refers to a particular grievous sin as being a sin unto death. I take this sin to be a sin against the Holy Spirit, and the physical practice of homosexuality does not fall into that category.

The primary reason the ELOHIM made commandments governing human sexual relationships was the ultimate incarnation of THEMSELVES as mere mortals. Their SPIRITS were divided in half when Adam and Eve were physically separated after their creation, and THEIR ultimate incarnation required a distinct line of family descent in which the ELOHIM were behind the scenes always guarding and keeping track of both halves of the SPIRITS of the ELOHIM always according to a physical line of descent.

I am not very good at math or numbers, but imagine how difficult it would be for the ELOHIM to place THEMSELVES in the right circumstance and time and place without first establishing marriage and faithfulness in marriage. Imagine, if humans were like dogs and other animals, how difficult it would be for the ELOHIM to track THEIR own existence and bring THEIR two halves back together again in human conception. This is why the statutes against sexual immorality were made for humans and why sexual purity is commanded by the Law of ELOHIM.

HaSatan knows the truth of what I have just related, and it is why he promotes immorality in sexual relationships. The practice of homosexuality is wholly fruitless. Children cannot be born into the world through its practice. The practice of homosexuality arrogantly voids the commandment of the ELOHIM that men and women must be fruitful and multiply along the rules established by the ELOHIM. Their evil practice is a parade against what the ELOHIM have ordained for THEMSELVES. Needless to say, it is not good to parade against what YAHWEH ELOHIM has commanded.

Thanking any in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
Sincerely, Latuwr