View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 07:28 AM

Thumbs up The Prayer Of The Upright!

Hi Everyone,
Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I have a slightly different perspective from the one offered on "the Elijah List":

http://www.elijahlist.com/index.php

It is wise to consider all the sayings of Solomon before offering advice on any one of them. Solomon also says this:

Proverbs 28:9
9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Many in historical, traditional Christianity site the Law to condemn the practice of homosexuality; yet, there exist many things in the Law which Christianity ignores or refuses to hear so why should YAHWEH Yahushua Messiah elevate the prayer of one sinner over another? Consider this saying:

Proverbs 15:8
8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to YAHWEH: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

Christianity understands that My Messiah Yahushua was sacrificed, and, indeed, Christianity has many ideas concerning the meaning of that sacrifice which they do appropriate for themselves. Can we ask: Are they then the upright or the wicked? Here is a bottom line statement concerning the Just:

Romans 2:13
13 For not the hearers of the law are just before ELOHIM, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Do the above words find acceptance in traditional Christianity? If not, then it becomes evident why their prayers are not the delight of YAHWEH Yahushua Messiah.

Thanking any in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
Sincerely, Latuwr